Take that, take that, take that


hahahahahaha...I don't wanna believe Diddy keeps his artists under his thumb, but dude's perception in the hip-hop community is undenieble.

From the rumors about the fees he charges his artists to appear in their videos, to the rumors of the Mob-like fashion that Bad Boy is ran, to the factual disappearance of multiple former Bad Boy artists -- it's clear it made Diddy feel some type of way or else he wouldn't come out to address it:
"There's an off perception that needs to be addressed about me that I have ever robbed somebody or mistreated somebody. Or tried to be ruthless or whatever in this game. Like, all this year I've heard people say, 'Where's Carl Thomas, where's Black Rob, where's G.Dep? Where are these artists?' And for some reason they go ahead and equate that, cause those artists aren't with me, that I've done something wrong or malicious or conniving. It's something that I do have a problem with because they don't have no proof that I've ever done nothing like that." (Rap Radar)
Hahahahaha...ok Puff -- like we would be able to find out if they had proof or not. SMH.

Jump over to sohh.com to read the whole bit.

HOLLA.

Comments