rehearsals, recliners and Borat...

I don't know how I feel about this Borat movie. I didn't want to laugh, but at a couple points...I had to. Anyways...MAN, one of our photographers came thru the rehearsal and showed us the finished product of some pics he took. WOW. That's all I have to say. BIG shouts to Lovo over @ lovofoto.com. We will get those pics up shortly. It's the weekend man..gotta rest up for this show Sunday (I gotta find my digital camera too :-/ how the hell I'm supposed to take pics?) ..

I got my feet kicked up on my recliner, and I got a couple more things to take care of, but...I wanted to hit y'all with some new music from across the net. Check 'em out:



Chrisette Michelle ft. Wale - Fragile



2Pac ft. Snoop - If there's a cure, I dont want it (NEW)


Jadakiss - Child Abuse


Young Chris - Class of My Own

Comments