Hip-Hop is UNIVERSAL



Okay, before y'all look at me like I'm crazy just look at how much of a reach OUR MUSIC reaches across the world. We created a powerful culture that gets exploited more and more everyday...the only reason I posted this was so y'all can see how much of an effect your words and the way you carry yourself can resonate across the globe. I love the fact that Hip-Hop is growing over in Russia...because, just by looking at some of those comment on Youtube I can see that their youth are facing similar hardships as our youth. But I say that to say this: Hip-Hop is our child...and even though she may be a little off of her way, we still have the ability to get her back on track. Keep grinding. Keep trusting God, and lastly...keep making that GOOD MUSIC.

One time for True Hip-Hop. It will never die.

HOLLA.

Comments