LMAO!!

I know most of you (since it's over 7 million views on youtube) have seen this video over and over again. I personally can't stop singing it lol. But I have a perfect reason as to why I'm puttin it up again. Peep the "Bed Intruder Song" for a refresher:



hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......okay. Now with this video we have a scaled down view of where we are in today's society. People can walk into fame for ANYTHING....I mean this Antoine Dodson cat is on iTunes, t-shirts, can sleeves, car door magnets, snuggies...the whole 9 -- OFF OF ONE IGNANT ASS INTERVIEW!!! smh. Don't get me wrong, I ain't mad...cuz I think this is HILARIOUS...but damn, where are we headed as a people if it's this easy to find fame? I'm scared for what people are going say or do in the future.

HOWEVER...without further ado (as much as it pains me to give them props...being as though I am a former, esteemed member of the North Carolina Central University Marching Sound Machine)...I present to you the North Carolina A&T State University Blue & Gold Marching Machine with their hot, new rendition of -- The Bed Intruder Song *applause*



lmao....HOLLA!

Comments