ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!!

Ahhhh yes....my favorite time of the year. I don't know why, but I'm just an all-around better person when it's football season. The competition, the sh*t talking, the big Super Bowl dreams, the brews, the gameday food, the ups and downs of the season....all'lat! It's no other sport like it in America -- no comparison at all.

I mean, don't get me wrong...I love basketball too, but no season goes full-throttle from start to finish like football. Every game you know you have to play hard because you only have 16 of them to prove what you're worth. Here's to hoping my Panthers will bring home a Lombardi trophy this year!! GO 'CATS!!!!


Here's a song I produced the beat for back in 2003 when the Panthers made their 1st ever Super Bowl appearance...big ups to Iceberg Shug & Deviant Son Music:

Comments