King. Re-Caged.


Man....I don't know WHAT to say about dude. I can't believe someone who just beat outrageous fed charges would even consider riding dirty.

Let's look at the grand scheme of things from the outside-in:

March 27th, 2009 - The homie gets sentenced to a year and a day.
May 26th, 2009 - T.I.P. begins his sentence.
December 22nd, 2009 - He gets released from prison to halfway house.
March 26th, 2010 - Clifford is released from the halfway house.
September 1st, 2010 - T.I. and new wife Tiny (irony intended) get knocked for drug possession.

W.T.F.??????

Not even six months later and you BACK in the bing? SMH. I couldn't even fathom beating that much fed time and riding dirty while on probation. How dumb can you get????? and this is coming from a T.I. fan!!

Since the news broke everybody and their momma has weighed in on the opinion from former Atlanta Mayor Andy Young to Ne-Yo & 50 Cent. But the bottom line is T.I. was a total idiot for even putting himself in this situation and he deserves whatever comes down the pipe. We all understood your justification of purchasing all the guns and silencers -- although that seemed like overkill -- but this here??? after you've been preachin to the kids across the country?? after you've sworn up and down you're "a changed man"??? like Ed Lover would say...C'MON SON!!

HOLLA.

Comments