Carolina Love - Young Free ::: The Best Things In Live Are Free EP

Dope tape from the Raleigh homie, Young Free. He shot me the link and told that I was gonna like it and homie wasn't lying! lol

It's starts off with a montrous track that immediately got me. The instrumental to "Set me free" is epic, but Free carries it with ease. "Pure" switches it up with a lil go-go flavor, not too much...more of a swing. All I kept thinking was that a collabo with B.o.B. on this one would probably be BANANAS.

All you smokers out there will love "Roll Up"...no question on that one. lol. "My Baby" is STOOPID too. My, my, my...it's some Carolina Classics on here. All the chili and cole slaw....lololol.

Damn, now I'm hungry. Y'all go download the tape here.

HOLLA!

Comments

  1. I hope this CD blows up because it is TNT dynamite. Young delivers an experience unlike any other, and I am impressed to hear lyricism and style together. Hov are you listenin?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment