9th Wonder takes on A&R Position


NC Legend 9th Wonder continues to add to his extensive resume'. The latest entry? A&R for 101 Distribution:
Today it was revealed to HipHopDX that 9th has accepted a Urban A&R position through Arizona-based 101 Distribution. “I just thought it was a good opportunity to get my fans to go to one place,” the North Carolinian producer explains. “CD sales in stores are really going down, labels get in the way and I just thought of a way to put out the album for everybody to go buy it. It’s a supply and demand type thing. I don’t believe in a big, big roll out and all this whatever. I tell my fans to go get it, they get it and I’m straight. And I think 101D is the best place for it.” The union started when the distribution company worked with 9th on distributing his and Wale's Back To The Future mixtape.
For the entire article, click here. Shouts out to hiphopDX.com.

HOLLA.

Comments