N.C. Legends - Anthony Hamilton



Earlier today, I was thinking about how NC has always been in the background, lurking around in the music scene, entertainment and frankly, American history period. B.I.G. got knocked here, Jordan -- the greatest -- rocked Carolina Blue, Frank Lucas was from here, and perhaps one of the best soul singers of our time, Anthony Hamilton, was born and raised in this Tar Heel State.

I remember when I first heard "Coming From Where I'm From," I knew he was gonna make moves. That album was ridiculous. I keep it in rotation on the iPod...the big homie never gets a skip from me. I have something very special in the works with some A-Ham music coming up in the future, I hope it goes over well. Take some time and enjoy a few of my favorite joints up top...and the video down below:

Comments